CAMPING & RVING IN BC GO WHERE YOUR SPIRIT TAKES YOU!
Camping and RVing in British Columbia, Canada surpasses the ordinary and frees the spirit! British Columbia’s vast mountain ranges, miles of beaches, sparkling lakes, flowing rivers and lush, green forests offer the ultimate experience.
Immerse yourself in nature and spend days enjoying the carefree camping lifestyle while sleeping under the stars. Whether travelling in a RV or pitching a tent the Camping and RVing BC Coalition can help you find your temporary home, that special campground in British Columbia.
British Columbia’s backyard provides campers and RVers with numerous choices of camping sweet spots. Over 1,700 campgrounds are located throughout the provinces pristine outdoors, and just waiting to accommodate the varying needs of campers with sites (pitches) ranging from rustic to full service.
There are four unique camping experiences to choose from:
- » Provincial campgrounds (BC Parks)
- » Privately operated campgrounds and RV parks (including municipal campgrounds)
- » National campgrounds (Parks Canada)
- » Recreation Sites and Trails BC (operated by the provincial government)
Events & News
- COVID-19 Tips for Camping and RVing
- Super Camping BC 2020/21 Virtual Guide for RV Parks Published
- For up-to-date travel advisories visit Destination BC
- BC Parks COVID-19 and Other Announcements
- Recreation Sites and Trails COVID-19 and Other Announcements
- Parks Canada COVID-19 Announcements
- Drive BC has information about road closures, major events and transportation delays. Click here for updated information before you travel.