BC Camping Reflections
The boys are getting older, camping has changed in many ways. They are starting to remember, and cherish all of these days. We take for granted these scenic views forgetting that for a child.These mountains, lakes and sandy beaches appear magical and wild!
No cell service, no world distractions, just melting marshmallows over a campfire reflecting on, how fast our children grow.
From eating sand while wearing diapers, to building castles with moats. Baiting their own fishing hooks, and fishing from the boat. Discovering different creatures, while walking on the trails. Wide-eyed excitement after what our hike unveils!From camping in tents and now RV’s, some things remain the same. The swimming, the fishing, the quality time, let’s do it all over again!
Written by: Jesse Wild – Submitted as a story contest entry.
Published: August 3rd, 2015
Connect With Us
1 thoughts on "BC Camping Reflections"
- “Unglamping” in BC: Camping Unplugged
- Exploring Four of the Best RV Parks in the South Okanagan, British Columbia
- Converting a Utility Trailer into an RV to house us and the Motorcycle
- Installing a Solar Charging System/Inverter in a Travel Trailer
- Tips to Keeping Mosquito Free