Camping in British Columbia
Camping is my favorite past time. What a wonderful way to spend time with family and friends while enjoying beautiful British Columbia. Every Friday we load up our trailer for the weekend and enjoy BC parks. We always try a new location, and I keep a camping journal, with my favorites spots for next time!
This year we have enjoyed Herald Provincial, Ellison Provincial, Shuswap Lake Provincial, Paul Lake, North Barriere Lake, Pillar Lake, Silver Beach Provincial, Johnson Lake, Heffley Lake and September long weekend we will try Harrison Hot Springs! What great memories we are making for our family. Our daughter always brings a buddy, and we enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming and walking the dog.
Our dog knows when Fridays are, and is anxious to hop in the truck to our next adventure! Our summer has been so full, even though we work full time, our two day weekends are so enriching, relaxing, and adventurous, I can’t imagine spending weekends any other way!
Submitted by Bonnie Scheller
Published: August 22nd, 2014
Connect With Us
1 thoughts on "Camping in British Columbia"
- Five Spots to Ice Fish and Camp this Winter in British Columbia
- Converting a Utility Trailer into an RV to house us and the Motorcycle
- Tips to Keeping Mosquito Free
- Exploring Four of the Best RV Parks in the South Okanagan, British Columbia
- A Slice of the Mediterranean in the Heart of Vancouver Island, BC