Follow the BC Farmers’ Market Trail on Your British Columbia Travels
Stay local, support local, and shop local — outdoors or online — with BC Farmers’ Market Trail! Our market finder is your quickest route to fresh, local, in-season food, and artisan goods direct from the people who produce them.
At 145+ authentic farmers’ markets, you’ll find dedicated vendors who grow, make, bake, or raise the products they sell, across 10 regions of British Columbia. Take a peek and get inspired by the bustling markets local to some of our featured regions!
Each farmers’ market offers unique products, reflecting its distinctive landscapes — from misty Haida Gwaii, to the Skeena River, volcanic valleys, glacial lakes and snowy mountains.
Decade old farmers’ & artisan markets enrich the culture of this sunny mainland coastline.
Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
The geographic heart of the province, this region spans from the west coast to the historic Gold Rush region.
Kootenay Rockies & Columbia Basin
The southeastern corner of BC is renowned for its orchards, pasture and farmland—it’s a hub for fresh local food and farming.
Hop on the trail to find an online market or a market near you!
Maintaining the health and safety of farmers’ market organizers, vendors, and shoppers, along with the communities in which they operate is a top priority for all of us.
TIP: If you find this blog interesting why not subscribe to the enewsletter and never miss another story!
For places to camp in BC go to the Camping Map
Share your BC camping pictures using hashtag #campinbc
It’s always a great day to #CampinBC
Published: August 1, 2022
Last Updated: December 14, 2022
- Exploring North Vancouver Island, British Columbia – Port McNeill & Port Hardy to Coal Harbour & Cape Scott
- The Cost of an RV Vacation in Canada
- Discovering Camping in British Columbia in the Fall Season
- The Chilliwack River Valley: An Outdoor Enthusiast’s Paradise
- Travel Scenic Highway 23 North of Revelstoke, BC to Mica Dam & Begbie Falls
- Exploring Four of the Best RV Parks in the South Okanagan, British Columbia
- Lists: The Key to Successful Family Camping
- Converting a Utility Trailer into an RV to house us and the Motorcycle
- Five Spots to Ice Fish and Camp this Winter in British Columbia
- Exploring British Columbia’s Recreation Sites and Trails: Lundbom Lake