Honeydew and Pikas: Traveling with (Potentially) Carsick Kids
Motion sickness can strike even the toughest of children.
Recently our family took a trip up to Christina Lake from Vancouver (about 7 hours’ drive) and thought we had everything covered.
Now, if you don’t have small kids, or you’re the type of parent who has already nailed this, please feel free to skip ahead.... Continue Reading
Rafting on the Elaho River in Squamish, BC
When the sun is beating down as it has been in BC for the last few weeks, the only thing you want to... Continue Reading
Hike the Chief!
If you’ve ever driven from Vancouver to Whistler, entering Squamish you will no doubt have been left gaping at the stunning Stawamus Chief rock ( The Chief, as it’s locally... Continue Reading
Garibaldi Lake Hike
The hike to Garibaldi Lake is a cruisy 9 km ... Continue Reading
Family Fishing in Whistler
They say that fishing is good for the soul. As the sun suffused the early morning sky, bobbing around in a kayak on the still waters of a Whistler lake in search of a catch – it truly was a moment for inward reflection. (more…)... Continue Reading
- Exploring Four of the Best RV Parks in the South Okanagan, British Columbia
- Osoyoos, BC: Desert Camping in the Winter
- RV Snowbirding at Oliver in BC’s Okanagan
- Converting a Utility Trailer into an RV to house us and the Motorcycle
- Exploring British Columbia’s Recreation Sites and Trails: Lundbom Lake