Honeydew and Pikas: Traveling with (Potentially) Carsick Kids
Motion sickness can strike even the toughest of children.
Recently our family took a trip up to Christina Lake from Vancouver (about 7 hours’ drive) and thought we had everything covered.
Now, if you don’t have small kids, or you’re the type of parent who has already nailed ... Continue Reading
Hey Ho Elaho
When the sun is beating down as it has been in BC for the last few weeks, the only thing you wa... Continue Reading
Hike the Chief!
If you’ve ever driven from Vancouver to Whistler, entering Squamish you will no doubt have been left gaping at the stunning Stawamus Chief rock ... Continue Reading
Garibaldi Lake Hike
The hike to Garibaldi Lake is a cruisy ... Continue Reading
Family Fishing in Whistler
They say that fishing is good for the soul. As the sun suffused the early morning sky, bobbing around in a kayak on the still waters of a Whistler lake in search of a catch – it truly was a moment for inward reflection. (more…)... Continue Reading
- Five Spots to Ice Fish and Camp this Winter in British Columbia
- Converting a Utility Trailer into an RV to house us and the Motorcycle
- 5 BC Places to Visit for Outdoor Fun and Winter Camping
- Installing a Solar Charging System/Inverter in a Travel Trailer
- Tips to Keeping Mosquito Free