Special Camping Offers for Canadian RVing & Camping Week May 22-27
Get your camping gear out, open up the RV, camper or tent and plan to take advantage of special discounted camping rates during the fourth annual Canadian RVing and Camping Week, May 22-27, 2018.
This nation-wide celebration is designed to encourage Canadians to get outside to enjoy fun, safe and secure camping experiences with family and friends. Popular camping activities such as fishing contests, children’s activities and family movie nights are being hosted by participating campgrounds as well as offering special discounted camping rates. In BC participating campgrounds are offering the following special rates:
- Either, a rate of $50, $60, $70 or $80 for two nights camping on May 25 and 26 (Fri/Sat)
- Or, stay 5 nights for the price of 4, May 22-26 (Tues-Sun).
Some 24 campgrounds in British Columbia are participating including full facility RV resorts and those offering more rustic experiences, plus everything in between. Some of the regions you can find them are: Vancouver Island, Sunshine Coast, Okanagan, Kootenay Rockies and the Cariboo.
As part of Canadian RVing and Camping Week, GoRVing Canada has partnered once again with Make-A-Wish® Canada who help wishes come true for children facing life-threatening illnesses.
At dusk on May 26, campers across the country will gather round the campfire and host a nationwide s’mores roast. By purchasing a Wish Star at the campground, you will be helping a wish come true for an unfortunate child. All proceeds collected go to Make-A-Wish® Canada. A donation form is also available here.
Come and experience what the outdoors is all about and book your BC camping trip now. Campgrounds are looking forward to hosting you as the summer season gets underway.
Published: May 10th, 2018
Connect With Us
0 thoughts on "Special Camping Offers for Canadian RVing & Camping Week May 22-27"
- Five Spots to Ice Fish and Camp this Winter in British Columbia
- Converting a Utility Trailer into an RV to house us and the Motorcycle
- Tips to Keeping Mosquito Free
- Exploring Four of the Best RV Parks in the South Okanagan, British Columbia
- A Slice of the Mediterranean in the Heart of Vancouver Island, BC