Makes about 8-10 pancakes
- Make the dry ingredient Biscuit/Bannock recipe from above (again, store the mixed dry ingredients in a container for easy packing purposes)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of your favorite berries (fresh picked blueberries, huckleberries, strawberries? Yum!)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
Melt the butter and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup in a pot (or microwave). Once melted, add half the berries to butter mixture and mash. Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the rest of the berries. Scoop onto greased skillet or griddle to form pancakes. Once bubbles start to form in the middle, flip and cook for another minute. Serve with remaining maple syrup and enjoy!
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Campfires in British Columbia
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller