- 1lb of ground beef (or meat subsititute like Round Ground)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tbls of mustard
- 2 tbls of ketchup (or BBQ sauce)
- 2 tbls of Worchester sauce
- 1/2 tsp of salt
Brown hamburger in a skillet. Drain grease and return to skillet with the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until onions are translucent. Serve on buns or try the biscuit/bannock recipe.
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- COVID-19 Tips for Camping and RVing
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- How To Build A Campfire