On September 13 – 15, 2019 privately operated campgrounds coast-to-coast are participating in the Canadian Camping Appreciation Weekend to celebrate the camping and RVing lifestyle!
Camping is an affordable family activity that promotes a sense of community, creates lifelong memories and encourages Canadians and International visitors to discover Canada’s rich landscape and engage with nature.
The Camping Appreciation Weekend is a national initiative coordinated by the Canadian Camping and RV Council and supported by the Camping and RVing BC Coalition to say thank you to campers for their patronage over the summer.
Campers can access a special weekend stay offer of two-nights camping for either $50, $60, $70 or $80 at participating campgrounds (Sep 13-14/Fri-Sat). As well as the weekend offer, many campgrounds are offering promotional stays of “Five nights for the price of four” around the weekend (check the listing offers).
- Beaver Lake Resort, Lake Cowichan, BC – http://www.beaverlakecampground.com/
- Beaverview RV Park Campground, McBride, BC – https://beaverviewpark.com/
- Blue River Campground RV Park, Blue River, BC – http://www.bluerivercampground.ca/
- Castlegar Golf Club RV Park, Castlegar, BC – https://www.golfcastlegar.com/
- Cedar Falls Campground RV Park, Vernon, BC – http://www.cedarfalls.ca/
- City of Trail RV Park, Trail, BC – http://www.trail.ca/en/play/City_of_Trail_RV_Park.asp
- Evergreen Fishing Resort, Cache Creek, BC – https://www.evergreenfishingresort.ca/rv-park/
- Gallagher Lake – A Parkbridge Camping & RV Resort, Oliver, BC – https://www.parkbridge.com/en-ca/rv-cottages/gallagher-lake?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=travel-british-columbia.ca&utm_campaign=listing
- Heriot Bay Inn & Marina, Quadra Island, BC – http://www.heriotbayinn.com/
- Hidden Valley Campground RV Park, Canoe, BC – http://hiddenvalleycampground.ca/
- Mountainaire Campground & RV Park, Nanaimo, BC – http://www.mountainairervpark.com
- Piper’s Glen RV Resort, Fort Fraser, BC – https://www.pipersglenresort.com/
- Riverside (Whistler) – A Parkbridge Camping & RV Resort, Whistler, BC – https://www.parkbridge.com/en-ca/rv-cottages/riverside-resort?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=travel-british-columbia.ca&utm_campaign=listing
- Rondalyn – A Parkbridge Camping & RV Resort, Ladysmith, BC – https://www.parkbridge.com/en-ca/rv-cottages/rondalyn-resort?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=travel-british-columbia.ca&utm_campaign=listing
- Seabreeze Resort, Powell River, BC – http://www.seabreezeresortbc.ca/
- SunLund By-The-Sea RV Campground & Cabins, Lund, BC – http://www.sunlund.ca
- Wood Lake RV Park & Marina, Lake Country, BC – https://www.woodlakerv.com
- Woodbury Resort & Marina, Ainsworth Hot Springs, BC – https://www.woodburyresort.com/
About the Camping and RVing British Columbia Coalition
The Camping and RVing BC Coalition was formed in 2008 with the support of Destination British Columbia to better position the provincial camping and RVing experience and to capitalize on the growth of nature-based tourism. Coalition members currently include BC Parks, BC Lodging & Campgrounds Association, Recreation Sites and Trails BC, RV Rental Association of Canada, Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association, Kootenay Rockies Tourism, Tourism Prince George, BC Society of Parks Facility Operators, Parks Canada, Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association of British Columbia and the Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC.
Chair, Camping and RVing BC Coalition