Breakfast In A Bag
Prep time – 10 minutes
- Assorted add-ins, bacon, tomato, onion, cheese, peppers ? other omelet items
- Ziploc Sandwich Bag
- Boiling pot of water
- Place up to 2 eggs per bag along with desired vegetables, meat and cheese.
- Add a small amount of water (approximately 1 tsp)
- Seal Baggie
- Mix all ingredients(shake). Drop into boiling pot of water.
- Remove once during cooking to squish/shake ingredients a second time
- Remove at end of cooking (eggs will look done)
Submitted by: (TOTA) Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association : Travel Experience Guide Origins unknown