Whether you are cooking pizza in a pan or baking orange cake, food cooked over a campfire is scrumptious. Outdoor cooking can be undemanding, or a fun adventure for your creative skills, sometimes using unconventional cooking methods. Eating outdoors makes food taste better. Sharing your meal with family and friends while chatting and laughing creates a lifetime memory to be treasured in future years.
Make your most-liked camping recipes a traditional part of your holidays and have fun trying out new ones.
Start by checking out some of our favourite recipes to add to your collection. We hope you enjoy. If you would like to share your favourites, email them to us.
Enjoy or Bon Appetit!
Treats and Snacks
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller
- Campfires in British Columbia