Camping is a time to get back to nature, spend time with Family and Friends, and just plain old relax. Sometimes when enjoying holidays our brains can tune out common sense and our behavior changes. Camping Etiquette is all about remembering to camp respectfully.
Here are a few helpful reminders and tips on how we can all enjoy our camping experience for years to come:Respect fire bans. You can check out if fires are allowed by visiting the BC Wildfire Service website , some private campgrounds may not allow propane fires, so please check at the office when registering at your campground. Buy firewood locally to avoid transporting foreign species or disease into area. Often firewood is sold at campgrounds, local stores and gas st... Continue Reading
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Campfires in British Columbia
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller