Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
Many people long for the freedom, the spontaneity, and the easy lifestyle RVers enjoy. But, most non-RVers insist, they could never afford an RV vacation. They’re wrong because RVing is a really affordable alternative.
With luxury motorhomes costing six figures and gas prices soaring, how could RVing be affordable for the average family? Let’s dispel some myths about RVing and see if an RV vacation makes sense for you.Myth #1: Buying/renting a motorhome costs a fortune
There’s no question that luxury coaches and big fifth wheels can drain the wallet. Custom rigs, especially new, can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars or more.
The Truth: Most of us aren’t rock stars and don’t really need a 40-foot custom coach. A 24-30-foot motorhome can easily sleep four-to-six and smaller motorhomes, fifth-wheels, and tr... Continue Reading
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller
- Campfires in British Columbia