6 medium to large sized oranges
Candies, such as chocolate chips, mashmellow, caramel bits etc.
Take 6 oranges and cut off the top quarter (or less). Scoop out the inside of the orange and eat or save for a snack the next day. Take a store bought cake mix and follow instructions to mix up batter, but put in a slightly less amount of water or milk. Take the mix and place inside of orange. Add your favorite candies such as marshmallows, chocolate chips, caramel bits etc. Put the top of the orange back on. Wrap the orange in a decorative tin-foil shape to differentiate yours from others (Have some fun with this!). Place orange in the fire, on the hot coals. Cook for about 15-20 minutes. Let cool and then eat with a spoon!
Submitted by: Mandy Arbuckle
Society Park Facility Operators of BC
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Campfires in British Columbia
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller