Camembert in a Box
1 camembert in a box
Bread or Potatoes
If the night is already very dark and your fire is almost dead, there is still an incredible snack to enjoy.
Buy a French camembert cheese in a wood box. With a fork, prick it at different places. Roll your camembert and its box into aluminum one or two times. Place into the embers for 10 minutes and it is done! Note: embers must be still warm but not burning.
Use the melted cheese on top of potatoes (that you can also make in the embers) or dip bread in it like a fondue. And here you have a wonderful meal…
Submitted by: Nina Jonker
BC Parks Intern, from France
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Campfires in British Columbia
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller