Chicken pieces – breast, wings and ribs work best
For each 4 pieces of chicken use:
– 1 tsp Soy Sauce
– 1/4 cup Pineapple juice
– Tbsp Chopped parsley
– Small grated onion
Depending on the amount of chicken, adjust recipe. Make sure you have enough sauce to completely submerge the chicken in a zip lock bag.
Place chicken on a well oiled grill over low coals and use marinade to brush often during cooking. A good rule of thumb is that a cooked chicken is one that has been cooking on the grill at 5 minute intervals and flipped and basted four times. Always check for doneness as cooking times may vary with each grill.
Submitted by Darlene Oswald
BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Campfires in British Columbia
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller