Great salad to make if you have leftover noodles or are tired of hamburgers and hotdogs!
- 1 bag or box of rotini noodles
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bag/carton of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice (or crumbled feta)
- 1 can of sliced black olives, drained
- Italian Dressing
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain well and let cool for 10 minutes. Add all veggies, cheese, and as much of the dressing you like (1/2 a bottle? You don’t want soup!). Dish up and enjoy.
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- COVID-19 Tips for Camping and RVing
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- How To Build A Campfire