Pie Iron Pizza
Sliced bread (as many pieces as needed)
Sausage, pepperoni or ham
Spread tomato paste onto slices of bread, add sausage, pepperoni or ham, and sprinkle with grated cheese, top with onions and green pepper, place in pie iron and cook over campfire until cheese is melted. The best and safest way, is to wait until you have a bed of low coals in your fire pit, then proceed.
Submitted by Darlene Oswald
BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Campfires in British Columbia
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller