Russian Beef Patties
1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
3/4 cup sour cream
1/3 cup sour cream
3/4 cup grated onion
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 Tbsp cooking oil
Mix all ingredients, except oil together. Wet hands so meat does not stick. Form into patties, this is enough to make 8 regular sized patties or 12-15 slider sized patties at 3/4″ thick. Place formed patties on parchment paper and refrigerate 1 hour. Brush each patty well with oil and grill over a bed of low coals.
Submitted by Darlene Oswald
BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association
- Myth Busters on the Affordability of RVing
- Summer Is Here. Time To De-Winterize Your RV!
- Campgrounds For You and Your Dog
- Campfires in British Columbia
- Renting an RV In British Columbia – some advice for our international traveller