- 3 chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper, cut bite size
- 1 red pepper, cut bite size
- 1 zucchini, cut bite size
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Fresh basil/oregano (brought from your garden) or a shaker of Italian seasoning
- 2 tbs of soy sauce
- 2 tbs of BBQ or teriyaki sauce
This is another recipe that the ingredients (veggies) can be chopped at home and put into one container (like a lock and lock container so it doesn’t spill). Just use within 2 days or mushrooms will start to brown.
Cook chicken in frying pan with onion and garlic until well cooked (onions translucent). In the meantime, cook all veggies on a large well greased skillet, in a large frying pan, or wrapped in tinfoil (if you’re using the tinfoil method the veggies should be cooked in 8-10 minutes if they are placed on hot coals). Once veggies are cooked add the fresh herbs (or a shake of Italian seasoning), the soy sauce and the BBQ/ teriyaki sauce. Add chicken and mix all together. Cook for another couple of minutes, until mixture is nice and hot. Eat by its self or serve over pasta.